Stunning Condo in a fabulous West Ashley location that boasts of character and charm. Offered furnished, you will be pleased with the beauty of this home. The recent updates & upgrades make it fit for maintenance free living for years to come! Some of the structural & mechanical updates include: new roof, energy efficient windows, and updated plumbing. Upgrades include designer carpet, complete shower renovation, bath room barn door, custom shades, new decking and privacy fence, kitchen back splash, tiled floor, and subway tiled wall in the kitchen. Owner has added shelving in the utility closet next to the refrigerator for a convenient pantry. All Stainless Steel appliances convey with the home. Community has a fenced-in play ground, fenced-in Dog Park, community pool & gym. TV's convey-Includes an upgraded AHS Warranty that transfers to the new owner.
- Storm doors with screens
- New Designer Wool Carpet and plush padding
- All Granite Counter Tops
- All Stainless-Steel appliances and Ice maker with filtered water in door of fridge
- Crown Molding
- High Base Boards
- Multiple Ceiling Fans
- New Tile Floors in Kitchen and bathrooms
- New Subway tiled wall and glass backs splash in kitchen
- Wood like Plank laminate flooring
- New Wood Decking
- Popcorn ceilings replaced with Smooth
- Washer and Dryer
- Custom black out blind in Master bedroom
- Custom shutters in living room
- Shelving added in utility closet
- Owner occupied & meticulously maintained
HOA has added with no special assessments:
- New Roof
- New Privacy Fence
- Low HOA fees include water, flood insurance, maintenance of grounds and amenities; club house room, community Pool, Gym, Dog Par, Kid Play Park
- Samsung Smart Televisions
- Wood French farm table and chairs
- Paris Wood framed Oil Painting
- Glass Lit Curio Cabinet
- Queen sized Bed (West Elm)
- Plush bed bench (Morris Sokol)
- Wood night stand
- Wood and glass top desk, Wood file cabinet and printer
- All lamps
- Patio furnishings, patio storage, and plants
- New Mirrored Medicine Cabinet
INVESTORS: New Heights Rental Management could rent this unit for $1600 a month.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Seabrook Island Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.