Neighborhood Jewel! Located 5 minutes from the intracoastal waterway and a quick drive to Downtown Charleston, this is a very quiet, family oriented neighborhood. 1528 Nautical Chart Drive is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath oasis both inside and out. Outside, a sparkling in-ground saltwater pool, beautiful Pergola, lush landscaping and dramatic lighting showcase plenty of space for memorable gatherings. Inside this home, the quality is evidenced by a beautiful open floor plan and gorgeous hardwood floors. Large pantry connects area between kitchen and formal dining room. Separate breakfast nook maximizes eating space. Beautiful loft space can be utilized for an office, media room or room for extra guests. Click below to review SECOND TO NONE features that make this home unique and super appealing.* His & Her Walk-in closets in Master Bedroom.
* Balcony off Master Bedroom overlooking beautiful backyard/sparkling pool.
* Interior white 2-inch wooden shutters throughout the house.
* Unique, one of a kind ceiling fan in living room with double-fan design for maximum circulation and extreme elegance.
* Chef's kitchen with gas cooktop, wall microwave, convection oven, and extremely large granite counter space to support the very most exciting culinary creations.
* Hardie Plank siding (guaranteed for 50 years).
* Wooden fence encloses backyard and pool area with 3 spring close entrance gates.
* 2 front porches (upper and lower).
* Front storm door.
* Multi-colored pool lighting to enable changing and setting the perfect mood for all occasions.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Seabrook Island Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.