Property Highlights include:
- Located directly off of Interstate I-526 (800 feet) at the bustling Clements Ferry Exit #23A. I-526 is the "Beltway" of Charleston, providing access to Charleston, Charleston International Airport, Mt Pleasant, Daniel Island and the I-26 link to Columbia and I-95.
- Corner lot, on 1 of 2 commuting routes between Clements Ferry Rd. and Daniel Island
- Lot dimensions are 195' x 471' x 240' x 492' with 195' of frontage on Clements Ferry Rd and 471' of frontage on Saint Thomas Island Dr.
- General Commercial zoning in the City of Charleston
- 0.3 miles South of I-526
- Across the road from the future Hawthorne multifamily development, 1 mile from Blackbaud and the future re-purposing development of the MUSC Soccer stadium
2835 Clements Ferry Road is in between 2 hot areas of Charleston. Daniel Island is a central business district with one of the most affluent demographic concentrations in the region and a median home price of $700,000. Clements Ferry Road boasts many industrial, flex, and office buildings as well as a growing retail sector and exploding residential development sector.
Daniel Island has a population of just under 70,000, and includes large employers such as Blackbaud, Benefitfocus, Total Quality Logistics, and others. There are upscale restaurants, parks, and the Daniel Island Country Club.
Clements Ferry Road is one of the next central business districts as Charleston continues its outward growth. There are over 5000 single family homes, town-homes, and apartment units under development or just completed between I-526 and Wando. Publix, part of a 9000 acre PUD, has recently opened the doors on the opposite side of the corridor. Other developments are in the works on both Clements Ferry Road and Daniel Island.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Seabrook Island Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.