- Prominent King Street address embedded in the “King Street Luxury Shopping District” of Middle King Street
- Premier King Street restaurant opportunity with rear loading and adjacent public parking deck
- 4,638 SF Retail Restaurant Building with a 1,218 SF outdoor patio that can be enclosed
- Notable neighbors include J. Crew Madewell, Vineyard Vines, Sephora, Apple Store, Pottery Barn, Vans, H&M, Lulu Lemon, Marine Layer and Grady Ervin Clothiers in addition to many other retailers and several restaurants.
- Located in the Heart of the high pedestrian traffic corridor
- Site includes 1 parking space on site, plus potential parking spaces available in adjacent garage
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Seabrook Island Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.